The next Alpha Course will commence on
Friday 31st August.
If you would like to attend an Alpha Course
Jean Ward Tel: 5492 5635
Ron & Jenny Elms Tel: 5437 3383
What is the meaning of life?
Is there life after death?
Is there any truth in the Bible?
Do angels really exist?
If God really cares why do we suffer?
Let's together help you answer the
QUESTIONS OF LIFE.
What is an Alpha Course?
We commence with morning tea.
After this we watch a 45 minutes video concerning a different topic each week.
After each talk we divide into small groups to discuss the topic of the morning, ask questions and express opinions.
Alpha is a place where no question is too simple or too hostile.
The topics include:
- Week 1: Who is Jesus?
- Week 2: Why did Jesus Die?
- Week 3: How can we have Faith?
- Week 4: Why and how do I Pray?
- Week 5: Why and how should I Read the Bible?
- Week 6: How does God Guide us?
- Week 7: How can I Resist Evil?
- Week 8: Why and how should I tell Others?
- Week 9: Does God Heal Today?
- Week 10: What about the Church?
An ALPHA course is a ten week course.